DEPARTMENT OF BUSINESS
The school provides knowledge and skills for the effective management and prosperity of both business organizations and firms. The role is vital in analyzing change in technology, competition, size and complexity of business firms. Diploma and Certificate courses offered in the Department include: Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting & Finance, and Sales & Marketing, among others.
- Equip students with the knowledge & skills necessary to secure jobs in the business industry.
- Prepare students with necessary business communication skills.
- Develops a student’s interpersonal, analytical and technical skills suited for the business environment.
- To stimulate students’ critical thinking and problem solving skills and thus promote entrepreneurial initiatives.
- To equip students with proper skills for planning, organizing, coordinating, motivating, staffing and controlling business enterprise activities
- Equip the students with necessary entrepreneurial skills to enable them start and run a business
The Business Industry is among the oldest industries recording tremendous growth and expansion. Therefore qualified graduates in the Banking, Sales, customer service, Purchasing, Marketing, Accounting, Finance and Human Resources fields will continually be required to service the needs of these crucial sectors. Students graduating from this department possess a professional attitude and the right technical skills, enabling them to propel growth and stability in the dynamic business environment.
|Diploma in Business Management
|Diploma in Office Management
|Accounting, Business Management and Administration, Computer Appreciation and Application, International Business Communication, Office Procedures, and Administration, and Communication Skills, Entrepreneurship
|Advanced Diploma in Office Management
|Business Law, Human Resource Management, Management Theory & Practice, Purchasing Practice, Sales & Sales Management.
|Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management
|Negotiation, Supply Chain Management, Stores Management & Stock Control, Quantitative Methods for Managers, Customer Service, and Communication Skills, ICT.
|Advance Diploma in Purchasing & Supply Management
|International Purchasing & Supply, Logistics, Operations Chain Management, Purchasing Strategies, Purchasing & Supply Law.
Chief Executive officers
Human Resource Managers
Customer Care Assistants
Public Relations Officers
Researchers in Business