We welcome applications from all prospective students and want to recruit students with the very best academic merit and potential, irrespective of their background.
Applicants are required to present copies of :
- A or O LEVEL/KCSE Certificate/result slip or mock results where applicable
- National ID or waiting card
- 2 passport sized photographs
- Admission fee: Kshs. 1,000/= (COMPULSORY, once-off payment, non-refundable and non transferable)
- Annual college award ceremony fees : Kshs. 2,000/= (COMPULSORY, onceoff payment, non-refundable and non transferable but optional for EVENING STUDENTS)
- Graduation fee: Kshs. 3,000/= (COMPULSORY, once-off payment, non-refundable and non transferable)
- Examination fee of Kshs. 500/= PER PAPER (Paid when sitting for examinations
- External exam fee is not included since it depends on the course & examination body
All students in the Shipping, Journalism, Business,Information Technology, Tourism&Hospitality Departments receive:
- Free writing materials
- Free T-Shirts
- Free Wrist Bands
- Free Internet Access
- Free student activities – Field games and sports
- Attend educational trips at subsidized rates
- Discounts when you clear entire course fee in advance.
- Attachments organized after successful course completion
- Attend Graduation Ceremony after successfully completing their course
All students in the Tourism Department & Hospitality Management Department will receive all the above plus A FREE FOREIGN LANGUAGE COURSE.
PLEASE NOTE: “IT IS PREFERABLE THAT EVERY NEW STUDENT PURCHASES A PERSONAL LAPTOP/TABLET, THIS WILL ENABLE EASY ACCESS TO THE COLLEGE’S ONLINE LIBRARY”
|ACCOUNT NAME||Mombasa Airways Training Institute||Mombasa Airways Training Institute|